Copyright and License
An author who publishes in QiST: Journal of Quran and Tafseer Studies agrees to the following terms:
- Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work.
- Attribution. You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions. You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You are Free to:
- Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt: remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.