Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- A manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- A submission file is in Open-Office, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Authors have followed carefully the ARSTech Journal template. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/10zecU0o_YAQ2A4hoP-RZhxCdDoq7EOt_/view)
- A submitted manuscript has reached a minimum of 2,500 words and a maximum of 4,000 words. It can include up to 8-12 figures and 2-4 tables. The number of words is counted only from introduction, methods, results and discussion. The abstract, references, figure captions, and tables will be not counted toward the word count.
- All publication cited in the text must be listed in single spacing. The use of DOI is highly encouraged.
- A manuscript has been well-prepared with consistent English (British or American spelling).
- The overall similarity index of the submitted manuscript is less than 20%, and it should not exceed 5% of each reference.
- Authors should include the check-list at the end of the submitted manuscript. All items must be YES when submitting to ARSTech Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.