Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Manuscripts submitted should be a scientific work that does not violate copyright. Manuscripts submitted must be unpublished and not being in the process by other publishers. Copyright in all material (including in the form of print, electronic and other forms) held by JITI. Authors need to approve the transfer of copyright with signed Copyright Assignment Statement to be submitted simultaneously with the manuscript. Copyright Assignment Statement is sent in a file. Authors should send Copyright Assignment Statement in the original form to the address of JITI, if the manuscript had been accepted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.