Focus and Scope
Iseedu: Journal of Islamic Educational Thoughts and Practices publishes articles on any thoughts and practices in Islamic education worldwide. The journal gives a space for the teachers, experts, and researchers to express their ideas regarding the subject, in particular Islamic education, and gives any space toward scholars with different expertise to discuss or analyze it using multi-perspectives. This journal focuses on the theme and topic of thoughts and practices in Islamic education, including:
- Innovation in Islamic Education and its Practices.
- Strategies, Approaches, Methods, and Education Technology in Islamic Education.
- Management and Leadership in Islamic Education.
- Educational Planning and Evaluation in Islamic Education.
- Curriculum in Islamic Education.
- The Concept and Practice of Moderation in the Study of Islamic Education.
- Internationalization of Muhammadiyah and Islamic Education.